I Thought I Would Never

understand how to and why should put make up

wear 12cm heels...

wear lace dress?
 understand what is the beautiful thing about being a woman

Time flies. and surprisingly, part of me has changed? 
Or I prefer to say that it has grown up. :)
Slowly, i find the answer.
It's not those make ups, heels, or 'sweet' dress,
being the heart of that beauty.
Joyful, attitude, personality, the inner heart,
Those can't be traded with the artificial works.
But yes, it's true tt every woman, just naturally born to be beautiful
and love that beautiful things, in her own taste, in her own identity.

And as I've often said about being open-minded,
sometimes, open-tasted is not bad, too. :p 

Beauty... when you look into a woman's eyes and see what is in her heart.  ~Nate Dircks

I've never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful.  ~Author Unknown
 
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.  ~Kahlil Gibran

Taking joy in living is a woman's best cosmetic.  ~Rosalind Russell

Redefined. Repackaged. Remembered.

Comments