My Gratitude

Music and Lyrics by ValenCIA
in the middle of Business Ethics class~



One year ago
never imagined
that today i will
be able like this
No words, no replies
No updates from you
I'm fine, I'm cool
like nothing ever happens

Just time, just place
captured in the pics
o sky, o sea
kept in the scrap books

*Chorus:
Move on, go on, keep stepping forward
Once you go, don't look back
(close the book, over is over)
Don't erase, I still can recall
all the memories
We were there, that's the fact
But for now I find, 
nothing feels better than this
Leaving you is my gratitude
(Not being with you is my gratitude)

Hurts like hell
tons of 'why should be like this'
Don't cross your heart
you've known what you should do
Take new seed, plant it right
it's ok spill some tears
wait and see
the growth of new you

~Bridge:
Time will select and test
all the answers you need
Time will select and test
all the answers we need
It's true. It's true.

DREAM Unlimited, LEARN the Unexpected, ACT Unconditionally

Comments