More

You're

more than
the 'first' big thing i've ever felt in my life

more than
the massive energy that thrills me
every time you say 'hello' or just do tiniest thing in the world to me

more than
super cool lyric or melody or song i've created
based on this silly-true experience

more than
a new story i could tell to my whole world
just to justify that i'm normal, truly a girl who also
can F-I-L with a guy

more than
a newest ambition i've never caught in my whole life

no.
you're more than
those shallow 'my' own things.

You are truly not
just an inspiration
ambition
desire
challenge.

Or at least, i won't let myself make you
just become one of them.

I know, you are worthed
much much more than those 'ego' things.

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Comments