My First -Wondershoe- Shoe!!!

Though today i begin to feel dizzy about 'thesis' deadline and stuffs after having some 'meeting' with my lecturer, I feel excited! :D
I've just got a package from Wondershoe! Finally!!!!
I bought a pair of flat from an online flat store (originally local made) from www.wondershoe.com.
And i choose Bonnie, a new model (The most similar model to Billie), special designed by diana rikasari, one of top fashion blogger in Indonesia.
(Actually, i vote for Billie, but it didn't win the polling.. :(, so it wasn't produced by wondershoe. )

hehee.. girly enough for me.. Bit' vintage-casual... :D 
And perfectly fit on size 38.. (Fiuh.. untung ga pesen yg size 37)
 Yey!! Btw, this is my first online shop loh!!! 

Hepi Shopping, eh salah.. Hepi bikin skripsi!!!!! :D :D :D

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Comments