My Highest Salute to You

what i've heard just now
is secretly unbelievable
And now,
you've impressed me 
more than before~

You don't take side
even when you can
You don't blame anybody
even you always count
for every bad impact
which are not your act
  
You always choose to be objective
even they are all attacking you
You always choose to take the lead
even they are all runaway like a coward

Even at your lowest, distracted
crazy, and unbelievable times
You don't smoke
You don't drink
You don't quit
You face it
And You don't save a revenge

Even you have soooo many chance
to leave -whatever crappy people yet distater- behind
and start your new -happily ever after- own stuff
You choose to keep being united as one
because i know, deep inside,
You always love them

You, one of the wisest man
I've ever met in earth
You, teach me best
by your REAL life

You may not say things sweetly
You may not look cool
You may not be the perfect man
But You never runaway
You never counter back
You always open Your mind
You are a very kind-hearted man

I love You.
I wanna introduce You to my Daddy J
the man that will heal any of your invisible regret
the man that will be Your answer
of any Your life- responsibility- question about life
the man who has seen
every single sacrifice You've made
to save this unity.
someday. i know i will.

I'm sorry for doing nothing,
And for knowing nothing about you.
This second, 
I've loved You more than before
And I will do my best for You
more than before.
 
The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

*Tonite, I know. 
It's not just Mother Theresa who live in this quote.
You, are the living figure,
who has been living this quote
in entire of your life.

Comments

  1. len, huaaaa.... inget papaku... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, len!!! :) ur daddy is gr8 :)

    u must be proud having such a daddy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @t.lady: it's okay. Keep him alive in your remembrance, and your life!

    @bee: yesssssss i am!!!!!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. so is this about your earthly dad or heavenly father?

    ReplyDelete
  5. the earthly one..
    i put the capital words for my highest salute..
    sorry for confusing.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post is one of the best here =)

    He must be so happy if read this someday!!

    And yes...hold God's promise...

    Kisah Para Rasul 16:31...
    "Percayalah kepada Tuhan Yesus Kristus dan engkau akan selamat, engkau dan seisi rumahmu."

    AMIINN!!! (catch!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes! i hope he may read this someday,
    well may be in Bahasa~ :P

    yes.. i feel.. this year, is a breakthrough time for my family!
    AMIN *catch!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks!