Wish no. 9 Accomplished: LOMO day (part 1)

As i've post last month in  here , now I've already accomplished the no.9!
Having a Lomo-ing day around!
This is my 3rd and 4th 35 mm film.
Don't ask me about the 1st and 2nd (I decide to capture without reading the manual, and believe me it was scary! :D)
So here i am, after reading the manual book....
Thanks to super shiny sun today!
And my lil sis...:D

So HERE IS THE RESULT....


the Guitar Girl Jr.: one of the best shot!




 
Can you see my leg and my sisters mix with her face?
This is called Splitzer 
 


And here is the Perfect Splitzer




 

 the 'cutaway' series.. cool enough to be puzzled :D




the blurry mode

Well.. masih belum terbiasa sih sama bbrp 'cara2' dari lomo... Apalagi karena viewfinder tidak bisa dijadikan patokan utama, feelingnya masih belum main..
Tapi serunya... justru gara2 tidak ada aturan baku dan kepastian.. setiap jepretan memberikan efek spontanitas dan kejutan yang berbeda2.. :)

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Comments

  1. UUUUUUUUAAAAAAPPPPIKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

    KUUURREEEEEENNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

    (ngos-ngosan krn terlalu heboh)

    Len, post ini aku banget Hahahahaaaa...

    And Ding Dong is an awesome model, yeyy!!! Hidup Ding Dong!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...... baru pertama kali melihat alvin sehibol ini... hahahaha
    *biasa e le aku hibol2 km lak sok cool...
    yeyyy!!! aku mengerti cara membangkitkan singa tidur! :D

    update terus lomo2 ku yoooo! thx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks!