10 Things I Want Right Now


1. finishing Toddie 9th issue on time
2. complete and totally understand chapter 3 of my thesis proposal
3. passed my Internship presentation well
4. reduce 4kgs of my weight (these 2 months i've gained 2 kgs)
5. and get tight muscles on tighs, tummy, and arm
6. change my hair style
7. finally make a peaceful decision of my future step
8. riding a feris wheel. alone
9. having an freely-ART day: guitaring, singing, recording, and LOMOing around..
10. having a week off (really off) without feeling any-guilty (because all of my stuffs are done!)

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Comments

  1. Hahahaaa..

    good luck with the other 9s!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to see ur new hairstyle, then...

    ReplyDelete
  3. tunnnn kurang satuuu! Having a fine SAHUR TIME with me!!

    Oh there's Mr Jak dan Miss Desi... halo folks!~

    ReplyDelete
  4. @MD: u'll see it soon miss!!!
    @jess: yeaaa... sahuring with tun!
    there is also Miss Bee loh tunnn....

    ReplyDelete
  5. >Jess : Hello!!! visiting ur blog now =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's strange to know 8 of these wishes are already done!
    except no.4 n 5 :p, all is done!
    superb God!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks!