Hey J



(draft)
Hey J I want to discuss
and hear Your words
I don't know either A or B
the way I should take after this

Hey J I want to tell you
the replies I've had from others
I don't know which is right for me
And I just want You

And You said
I am right here
And You said
Trust Me



So i
surrender all my hope
in You

for You have
provided all my needs
and I will
totally trust in You



*I have my best time
I have my best way
It's out of your box
It's out of your mind

I have my best time
I have my best way
So just wait
if you do believe in me



*it's just a spontaneus song I've got
in the middle of my reflection time
I post it
just to keep reminding me
What message I've got. . .
and just realize that the melody and harmony
is similar to some songs I know
hahaha
no intention to copy or do plagiarism..
:p

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Comments