i don't know




I just don't know what to do with myself
I don't know what to do with myself
planning everything for good
doing everything for good
and now that i've been through
I just don't know what to do


like a summer rose
needs the sun and rain

*taken some from the White Stripes song - I just don't know what to do
~ in the middle of bore, tired, sick, and feeling burden...
don't know if i'm right. don't know if i was right. don't know when it will be right.
just don't know....

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Comments

  1. Pasti lagi mellow waktu nulis ini hahahaa...semangattt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... emang bener... kentara banget ya...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Km gi ngalami apa, say? Come to mama huehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. mama... kapan kita bisa ketemu... ntar di mojokerto bakal utang banyak cerita.. dr yg mellow, konyol, discussable sampe g penting! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. ditunggu y critanya smua hehehe hv fun w ur fam.. enjoy ur days there

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks!