last week was really rally of the month!




Finally i can finish last week... Yea, last week was really really a marathon rally of the week!!!! Motion, Graphic Design Website, Closing Ceremony, COncert Documentation...
But, honestly, i do really enjoy that!!!!


Monday: Finishing the motion stuff.. Uniting the lay out from my designer partner, printing the draft, collecting the last data, evaluating the draft to my Steering Committee, and then make final editing at home. (OH yea, also I just know that my Graphic Design midterm test must complete all those websitess... My group think that we must collect the draft...wew... another rally has waited tommorow..)

Tuesday: SHI Class till 9.00 am, Giving the final design of Motion to the Printing.
MOTION: DONE!

Next, (the real rally of the week, or maybe of the month!), DOING the Graphic Design Website. Starting at 10 am, at Ruang Baca Bebas, with San san (as a editor) and Eva (as a Web MAster). Yea, we decide to use Culimagz Online (our last Journalistic Final Test), because all the content and pics are ready.

First, i thought it would be easy... But you know what.... I decided to absent in SEi class, because the design has not yet done.... I need MIA!!!
Then, MIa decide to spent Tuesday night at my home, working those web together... Shortly, we make a lot of mistakes, and then re-design the web again from the beginning (we've done the half and it's 1.00 am!!!!) So, we slept at 2.15 am

Wednesday: Wake up at 5.30 (should be at 5.00, but while the alarm rang both Mia and I said '309 inutes again.....') , we keep on slicing, linking, until 12.00 am!!! DONE!!!!

I decided to absent 2 classes, and MIa 1 classes...
And then... the show started... our group present our website, Eva, sansan, MIa, me..
and the result: ^0^. I don't care what's the mark... I just felt satisfied... this is incredible!
Graphic Design Web: DONE!!!

At home, i still have on duty.... but... my eyes didn't work, so did my head... so i decided to go to bed!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday: At the morning, Mariska, my Coordinator in Bom comittee sent a bad message. 'The documentary division couldn't complete the video for closing ceremony tonight, because the boy who must in charge had already dropped out from college' Whad dddd imposibble fact???????? I called her, and she sounded so dissapointed... So, i decided to edit those video, and absent in my 2 class...

Editing the video must be easy.. while the file had been ready... But the fact was... i must rewatch and chose 25 file between 200 file!!!! noooooo!!!!!! But finally, with the help of mariska and eko, DONE!!!

Next, i must hurry up, going to campus, because the CLOsing Ceremony ready to started!!!! (yep.. because driving in a crazy speed, i make a sudden break like three times)
And then closing ceremony held!!!!! first, it was really good...but.. in the middle of the event, the LCD was error!!! oh no... the next rundown was showing the clip... and without LCD? noooo..... it couldn't bee!!!! those were our top program!!!!! But, you know God, always made us surprised by His Magic Hand... we changed the Computer, and the LCD were right.... in the last minute...

Closing Ceremony: DONE!

Friday: Editing the Concert Documentary all day long......... (I canceled giving coursed to Fanny and Ditha, so sorry...)

Saturday: Rendering the video.... (i stole an hour time to take a nap... really really tired..) and then continue render... At 5 pm, I went to mall with Mia!!! Do some shopping... and it was really fun!!!! The refreshing time had worked so much!!! Now i know, why people need refreshing in the middle of a hard work....

thanks God for letting me doing my best in this week...
I'm nothing without yoU!!!!!!!!

Comments