You Did to Me First

that means i should be thankful for every weak moment in my life?
so that i know i'm strong because my strength?

"Always have a room for forgiveness, especially for your 'person' "
My measurement is what You've done to me, which means
limitless?

One thing i'd like to learn on and on:
Listen and Understand.
Less Judging, Less Assuming.

 including the one who hurts me,
the one who never try to understand us,
the one who doesn't grow up
the one who lives like parasite

Lover. Dreamer. Learner.

Comments

  1. this is like your life battlefield ya...to forgive over and over...

    But in irony, the battle is good for you coz you will depend on JESUS more...

    Life without battle is so boring...take your weapon, rum, and shout: "i'm with God of the universe"

    -just like David!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks!