Half of 2012: Gaze


"i dont know how i can tell those things to you. Never did that before. i just  felt that i can trust you. Thank you."

"so i wrote about yourself, 3 years ago, when we first met. And this is the story about you.."

"just follow your heart. it's about what you've experienced by yourself."

"what about when i die and you can't learn anything from me? dont u feel regret?"

"integrity is about saying what i do. and doing what i say. i won't deny my identity."

"Thank you. It takes courage to say things like that."

"why do i have to be afraid? if they don't accept me, means we're that big to be afraid of. well i'd better go home then."

"i just poke. i want to see psychiatrist."

"He seems so happy after you called. like a kid who got a good stuff."

"She turned into somebody we don't know anymore"

"She must be inside. i saw her. i saw her. and now she's gone!"

"i have to go home at the end of this week. they need me."

"So this time, who's the one getting married so that you're here"

"I come home to see you."

"I still want to go with you."

"i'm not ready to live with her. i don't like her."

"i come so that you can enjoy your life."

"do people around you can feel that happiness?"

"do u want to share the happiness?"

"Good Life = good roadtrip + music + friend!"

"why did you come home? there are plenty of good man available here."

"so how do you feel about him?"

"if she's the one, she must stay here"

"He's gone just now. You should back home as soon as possible."

"It's not about your presence. It's about your support and prayer."

"You haven't passed the test."

"Dear grandpa, I've fulfilled my promise. I graduate, then back home."

"This week is just too much and too fast to me."

"Because a good friend always give the best"

"Thank you for being the rainbow in our lives. You're such an energizer's bunny."

"This is your talent. Always make the best out of every situation."

"Time flies so fast."

"I can't help it. I think they deserve the praises also."

"Always remember that you have a family too, here."

"I feel connected with you since the first time we met."

"I believe God love you more than I love you. He knows what best for you better than I"

"So, we'll keep fighting, moving on, supporting each other and keep in touch."

"If I can't drive, you give me a driving lesson. Don't get the point, you explain to me hundred times."

"So i guess thanks to you. I can say to myself : Everything's going to be alright."

"Someday, when you remember this, you'd look back and smile."

"It Feels Like Home to Me"

Redefined. Repackaged. Remembered.
I just want to be remembered all over again, how precious is this journey.
How much love, surprise, and good things happen.

Comments