What Else Matters.

It's not that i don't love this new place
Definitely this is what i want.
New challenge in life,
where nobody knows me.

Build everything from the beginning.
I can learn how to stand on my own feet.
Being responsible with 'just' my own life.

All things look perfect.
this is #1 city in this country.
source of economic and politic updates
the heart of media industry

I have got lot of people who loves me.
Great buddies, discussion partner,
possitive communities,

fast track in career
a very nice home to be lived in

what else?


this is place with
tight-competition atmosphere to keep on learning,
where people care more about what you achieve
rather than whom you're with now
oh and thousand music concerts!


what else am i seeking for?

*but how many time i want to reject or pending it,
it is still calling.

"You will never let me go,
through it all."

Because you never give up on me.
and because there is no coincidence.
because what You've done in the past.

:')

That's why,
that's why
I will follow You.
Anywhere You are.

Redefined. Repackaged. Remembered.

Comments