My Marathon Watch List

I used to be a drama-movie buff.
Well yea, used to be..

Until the end of last year, i started to stop watch movie, either in cinema or just via my lappie.
No time, no recent updates about good movie, and the worst is, i feel like i don't really need it anymore. -.-
Seriously, the last was really a big problem for a drama-movie lover for me!

And here comes 4 days ago, it was a one day holiday, and i was filling my day with youtoubing movie trailer around. And i found tons of cool-2010-drama movies that I've missed! And finallyyyyy my appetite to taste all that drama movies have been back!! yeeeaaaa!!!!

So here are the list of 2010 drama movies i'd like to watch!


Welcome never ending -weekdays- download,
and
weekend movie marathon~


DREAM Unlimited, LEARN the Unexpected, ACT Unconditionally

Comments