the CV of the CV

the Curriculum Vitae of the Creative Valencia.
That's how i call this project.

After collecting lots of courage and face-wall (muka tembok ;p), i try to apply (or propose) to have an intern in a figure that inspires me about passion-coaching, Rene Suhardono. :D
In a sharing-session in his seminar, I share about my passion and purpose in life, which has a similiarity with him: media & helping people to find their passion in life.
Short story, he gave me that chance and just asked me to send my CV.
First I just want to send the 'ordinary' CV. The microsoft word style, printed in usual a4 HVS paper. But then i remember, while He wrote in his book that 'Your CV = You, Your CV should desribe you very well. It's about your identity that differentiate you from other applicant.'
Ok, in my case i know i have no competitor in applicant, but the term about 'my CV = me' then challenge myself. The Microsoft Word printed in usual a4 paper is not so me. It's just too normal. :D
My CV should describe myself. My style. My story. Valen. Creative. Outliers. :D

 my CV = me = narcicsm :p
 one of my friend told me "OMG. Is it really a CV, not that book-bomb? ;p"
anyway, that yellow ribbon first was a ribbon to tie a gift from my friend, then i use that to hang my 'sapu lidi kebas-kebas', and now used for this CV. :P but it makes this CV looks sweeter, rite? :D
 Taraaaaa~
4 pages description about my life~

Anyway, I'll have my interns in this trimester's holiday. :D
Wish me learn lots about digital media world!
 

DREAM Unlimited, LEARN the Unexpected, ACT Unconditionally

Comments

Post a Comment

thanks!