The Intro Poem of 'Rinduku dan Hasratku'

Intro:
This is Um.. Something I`ve been working on for a while
and I was hoping that certain someone would be here tonight
but.. I dont see him, So..

Hhh.. I guess I am gonna get it out anyway
It`s funny what you can do in a room full of people
that you can`t even seem to do in front of one person

Poems:
It is the color of light
The shape of sound high in the evergreens
It lies suspended in hills
A blue line in a red sky
I am looking at sound

I am hearing the brightness
Of high bluffs and almond trees
I am tasting the wilderness
Of lakes, rivers, and streams
Caught in an angle of song

I am remembering water
That glows in the dawn
The motion tumble in earth
Live hidden in mounds

I am dancing
a bright being of live
I am...remembering love

DREAM Unlimited, LEARN the Unexpected, ACT Unconditionally

Comments