Persistence

I guess i've lost my persistency in blogging, In writing, which has been one of my besties, my life-passion.
As usual, so much ideas inside, but limited mood and time have been my biggest enemies, here. :(
Among many assignments that need strength in understanding in concept and logical thought, i start to miss things about writing and bringing some crazy ideas. So that, when the chance to 'write' or be 'creative' have come, all of that hibernated passion naturally come out! hahahaa!

I guess that's what'll happen in the real-working world, too. What will happen if you work in the place and world you've been enjoying, and what will happen if you don't enjoy what you are doing.
But in this school, it was my decision, to learn about the whole package. Not just about what i love, but also things maybe i don't like at most. But i know it's important for my final goal. :)

So, don't be cranky young lady! It's okay to crap around, if it makes you getting better!
But no exceptions and regrets for each decision you've made!
Get the objectives, Set the final goals, and be persistence in both of them!

DREAM Unlimited, LEARN the Unexpected, ACT Unconditionally

Comments