Telephone


 I've never been this thankful before, about the invention of a telephone.
*Sounds so hyperbolic yet weirdo, but truly.
Lately, i used to communicate with all of my close persons, using new media, internet. MSN, then later, BBM.

Couple days ago, i've had a serious dissapointment to one of my besties. We try to express our thought, using the most popular media of this century, BBM. Well, she's out of town, and yea, that's the way (read: cheapest) we could afford. At the end, it didn't end very well.

But just couple hours ago, I called her, and we, spontaneously, shared our own thought, about that problem. She told me, all of her burden, her thought, her doubt about herself, her parents, and sooo onnn.
Listening directly the intonation from her mouth, and replying my thought directly (without LAG) , really make things clearer than before! 

And at that time, i also told all of my thought.
All the reasons why i took that decision.
My hope and wish for our future, if we would experience that together.
What good will i plan for her, with letting her walking beside me.
And also, the big challenge to our dream, that we've build together since couple years ago.
I also told my dissapointment about her thought, what made me sad, and what made me feels like losing a dream partner. The change possibility of our dream. Or maybe it won't be 'our' dream anymore.

And you know what?
I feel so much relieved now. So so so so muuuch!
I know, we are a different person. We come from a different family.
And i won't change that. Never.
I won't force her to do what's best for me. I know it's time for her to choose by herself, her next future step.
I've done my best. My very best.

Just for you know, whatever your decision it is, it won't change anything between us.
And the last thing, you know me. I know you are.
If you choose to take this step with me, I promise, I will be your best back up buddy!
Wish you all the very best, bro! :D

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Comments

  1. At the first time I read, i thought it was about your best friend, Pao...lol

    Well, you wrote a really good point here Len...These times, people have lost their consideration that talking or meeting is the most fun way to communicate. Right now, the usey all the network media to communicate. It is not a support again but they use it as their primary media to communicate!! I'm so sad with that..

    ReplyDelete
  2. loh... this is about her. :D
    i used to call her, bro. pretty confusing maybe for you. heheehe..
    yeaaaa i do miss telephone! and moreover, face-to-face communication!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks!