Blurry Flare

Yesterday someone asked me these questions:
"Do you know what loving someone is?"
"How can we know that?"


Seriously, i don't know too, or yet.

I never count my previous stories about attraction with man as a love story.
I don't know how, maybe because at the end, i know, the word 'Love' is just too big for each of that cheesy romance stuffs.
I am blinded with foolness, plainness, sweet words, fake maturity, and the worst, maybe, tricky heart.
I am so sick of love stories, romance stuffs and his gank.
Yea, so sick until then i know i lose my head.

At that moment i feel something happen to me, something beyond my control, beneath my head, i just, don't know what to do.
I don't know how to describe the process, the progress, the alpha things that startover this 'new' thing.
Maybe that's called fate, God's plan.
He maybe the one who send and put the seed in our life, our heart.
I don't know.

But all i know, what we wanna do with that seed, is totally our own decision.
Our free will.
To just let the wind blow that,
or sometimes visiting around,
giving that seed a 'life.'

I never have any experience in this subject.
I never bee too smart or lucky in this subject.
As i've said before, there are so many foolness inside my previous stories.
Well, i don't feel ashame with that. That makes me grow up, until what i am today.
With this kind of view and thought about guy and relationship.

I'm an amateur.
I can't see people's heart.
I can't measure his depth.
I don't know either he's tricky or sincere or somewhat bad or good.
I can't guarantee anything.
I do have weakness, so do him.
I may feel like having that seed, but he may not.

There are lots of possibilities.
opportunities, maybe?
decisions
thoughts
considerations
weakness
power
and so on.

i don't know.
yea i like mystery, since i was kid.
but i'm not good at dancing. Not at all.

dancing with the mystery?

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Comments