Wishes for New Journey

Recently, i like to make wishes. And now, it's about my new journey. My next step of life after graduate in my bachelor study. Here they are:

1. Attended at Prasetiya Mulya Magister Management Reguler, batch 43.
2. no.1 with Pao, too. :D
3. really have house sharing with Pao and Stefina :D (somehow, i just can'tt wait!)
4. filling my -spare days- between August until the end of October with English (speaking-writing) and jazz piano course. I just wanna maximize my learning chance here. Finally i've found the cool teacher in each major i wanna learn.
5. My -future- campus is as good as it was told from people or media. Or even over my expectation?
6. Can have a side job instead of just studying... And in this section, i really wish i can play music, at some cafe maybe??? Really really wishh. :D
7. Having some internship, if i can, in the media company. :))
8. Having lots of surprised story to tell, just because it's really beyond my mind and imagination.
9. Having an every -art- day with creature like Pao and Stefina. Ouch... really can't waittt!!!!
10. Get used with the new city I'd be live in. The traffic jam, the driving time, the culture, the anything!

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Comments