Take Time Off

Maybe it's time to be nobody.
I mean, take rest a while from being a natural leader or organizer.
Maybe the world be better if i take the lead.
But at the end, if i don't feel anything, i still have my prerogative to show the other side of me, rite?
I know choleric seems like born as a leader, which hold more responsible rather than the others.
But i'm a human rite?
And so do you.
It's not about my personality anymore.
It's about taking my right as an ordinary human, just like you.

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Comments

  1. Sorry valen, ak ga tau lek ternyata selama ini km seng ngatur semua ne, ak kira sebelume arek2 wes ngatur, bukan cm bergantung ke km. sorry... :(((

    ReplyDelete
  2. kaget aku km moro komen nes..
    loh gak kok, ancen selama ini arek2 ya ada sing ikut ngatur..
    cuma ya pas terakhir itu ae moro ngilang kabeh..
    hoho.. its okay. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks!