Random Thoughts

  • i really don't think i want to think about this 'topic' again, this fast?
  • or again, with you? how come?
  • I really don't think i know you well.
  • And i think that doesn't suit with my 'theory'
  • In my storyline, i have to know you first, impressed, then yea, having a crush on you maybe or bla bla bla?
  • In my storyline, there will be created a natural way, even when i don't think about that..
  • Ok, enough about my storyline..
  • And what i have now, it's just not like that.
  • So i'm pretty worried, am i crossing the wrong line?
  • But yeah, there's nothing right or wrong about feeling that 'chemistry' right?
  • But, deciding what you want to do next, yes there is right or wrong step
  • I don't know what to think again, honestly
  • I'm throwing away my 'theory'
  • Sometimes i'm afraid about the differences among any people in the world
  • Because recently, i really have lots of problems about differences between people i'm dealing with
  • And i'm afraid, how strong a Love (commitment, decision, o whatever definition it is) can unite a differences?
  • Will you be the same like other, easily fade out because differences?
  • How can i know? please... once again, i don't know you well..
  • Can't me get the answer?
  • what is this? who are you? 
  • i just don't know.
  • Please leave a message or a lesson then, at least.
  • or i'd better just stop thinking randomly..
The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Comments