Our Own Definition of Life


Lucu ya dipikir2, orang yang lahir dari rahim yang sama,
dibesarkan dengan cara didik yang sama,
hidup dalam rumah, bahkan kamar, bahkan tempat tidur yang sama,
tapi bisa bener-bener punya cara pandang yang berbeda.
Tentang segalanya.
Memilih komunitas, gaya hidup, masa depan, bahkan kehidupan.
:)
Just realize how different we are.
Veeeery different i mean.
Not just about the cover, but also about the basic thought, the conceptual thought.

And yes, for me, at the end, it doesn't matter how different we are.
It's all about how i, myself, define the life is.
How i define a happiness is.
How i define the meaning of my life is.
When i have already got that, i think that's it.
That's the kind of life i wanna to live in.
That's the person i wanna be live with.
That's the kind of happiness I've been searching for.
This is life.
This is my life.
:)

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Comments