Apparently, I Care So Much about You Guys

I don't know why i can think and reconsider this step.
Lots of my besties called my 'lebay.'
Some said it's too soon, to take this step.
I don't know how our opinion can be very opposite each other, in this case.
But, i feel peace with my decision.
And i think that's the most important thing.
As i grew older (and mature!), i realize
how much you guys mean to me,
Daddy and Mommy.
I put you guys first,
though i still don't know what your thought will be.
I care for your thought, most of all,
because i know you're the best parent that You've given to me, in my life.
Super family man and humble- daddy, mixed super beautiful - responsible lady - mommy.
I Love you, and i do believe in you. Your thoughts.
Because you are the couple that shape me until i become like who i am today.

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Comments