Start the Diet, Now!

So the peak day of HURU HARA SKRIPSI has ended. :D :D
NOw it's time to reach another resolution before I really really graduate from this bachelor degree!
Back to my normal shape, or let's say better shape! :D :D

Since my last holiday, I've been ups and down with my weight. (Now, I've gained 3 kgs from my usual weight). Somehow gain, almost back to normal, then many events are coming up, The last one is my thesis. This un-normal weight really feel uncomfortable, wearing my ordinary pants or jeans, which is become sooo tight :( .
Now, no reason to eat in the middle of the night or having no time to exercise...

Here is my short-term goal:
Reduce 5 kgs, deadline: Graduation Ceremony (August 6-7 th 2010)

Special reward to myself if I reach that goal:
A cool Ripped- (skinny) Jeans *I really really want since I kiddd!!!!
so long, i can't find the right one because i don't feel confident with my thigh
And my long-term goal:
Having a shaped arm, and yeahh tummy! 
Dreambody: Jessica Biel's!!! Not skinny girl type, it's healthy with muscle!

And here's some ways to reach my short-term goal:
*for the long-term goal, soon I'll post!
  • change my daily snack to fruits (including, change koko krunch cereal, to just cornflake.. :D )
  • eat 3 times a day, no carbs for dinner, not eating dinner over 6 pm
  • yoga 3 times a week, no absent!
  • crosstraining 2 times a week
  • avoid sugary things...
  • Stay constant! :D 
So, wait for my diet report, the next 2 month! :D

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Comments

  1. aq gak moco posting iki..
    tapi mo nanya aje...
    awakmu dadi koyok jessica biel ngono??????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. aduh iku dream body bukk
    mboh isa keturutan gak, someday. hahahaha
    :D
    wahhhh senangnya dirimu bisa update dan kasi komen di rumahkuu!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks!