Excited, yet Thrilled.

Wohoooooo.... finally, the scedhule of Magister Management (MM) Prasetiya Mulya has been published in its official website. I've been waiting like for ever... Browsing to that site, everyday, and looking for the information about MM Reguler batch 43. And here is the scedhule:

- Registration Deadline: Friday, 23 July

- 1st phase selection test: Saturday, 31 July 
(GMAT, psychology, and english test)

- result of 1st phase test: Monday, 2 August

- 2nd phase selection test, Tuesday, 3 August
(Interview test)


- Final admission result: one week after interview ( So i guess, 10 August?)


* Start orientation program: 25-29 October (One day after my Bday... :D )
*Start Matriculation Program: 1 November - 10 December

Well... between 6-7 August I will have my graduation ceremony, and (if I continue to the 2nd phase test), I'll receive the final result, on 10 August??? Phewww... pretty exciting, yet, yeah.. thrilling moment in a row!!!!
Anyway, like I've said before, I've been so long missing a -competitive and selective- moment like that. Getting used to be comfort and almost always fun in my latest studies make me lose my competitive energy. Hehe.. So.. I'll prepare and do my best. And the rest, is always Yours!
You've made me walk this far, how cannot I trust you for the finish line?

All Yours, Dad!

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Comments

  1. Woooooooooo...sip sip siiip!!!

    do ur part and leave the rest into Daddy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats ya udah S.Sos.. nggak krasa cepet ya, aku masih lama nih :(
    nanti prasetya mulia dimana Len?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hihihi iya cepet banget. eh btw stef, aku mari gini mau les ke Embassy ko feri. ternyata km pernah les sana ya.. *ada testimonialmu dipigora n dipajang juga.. hehehe

    prasetiya mulya di daerah cilandak, tb simatupang, jakarta selatan stef...

    piye kabarmu? tambah keren ya musik2nya? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. lahh aku kok ga nemu tulisanku dipajang ya? hahaha
    aku jek cupu inggris e Len, diajar mbe dee belum jadi apa2. wkwkwk tapi uenak pol ngajare..
    yahh begitulah, emang maju banyak sih Len, tapi sometimes quite boring juga.. soalnya jadi lebih individualis, stress juga sih..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahaha. What a fun photo of yours. Best of luck with the master application darling!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks!