Good.

I mean i really don't know.
How to measure people's heart or mind.
I don't believe my 'radar' or 'sense' anymore.
It often ends wrong.
And somehow
i don't wanna be wrong anymore.

Is this how people may lose trust about others?
Maybe.

I wanna be good.
Not because i wanna they  know i'm good.
Not because that someday i want they'll be good to me.
I just wanna be good.
because i know it's good.

But please please please
don't ever play with me.
Just because you know,
that I am someone
trying to be good.

And yes, it's a people's year.
and yes, sometimes i'm tired
to think about people.
It's better to not just think about people
i dont really know.
Or in the other word,
don't care?

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.
*the question is, Which good?

Comments

  1. in my opinion, nothing is ever entirely true in this world. your notion of what's good & what's not may be different from others, and that's perfectly okay.

    just do whatever you think is best, and let your actions speak for themselves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for ur opinion je!
    yes, sometimes it's really hard to just do whatever i wanna do without expecting what they'll do to me.. Sincerity, is one of the most difficult thing i've to learn now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks!