Add OilSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


or in the chinese terms, we used to say it as 'Jia You.'
That means, keep up ur spirit, put more energy!
SEMANGAT!

not by my powers, but by YOURS only!
I will only put my BEST in YOU!
I CAN Do THIS with YOU!!!
*Oh yea, that;s the picture of me during this fighting hours (or weeks?) Friends only with GOldie and some virtual buddy..
ku memandang keawan
ku yakin Kau bersamaku
dan tak pernah tinggalkanku

walau ku tersesat…,
ku yakin Kau menuntunku
selama masih ada langit biru
~ Ada langit biru by Sidney M


The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Comments

  1. JIAAA YOUUUUU !!!! 10 million times !! :D :D :D :D :D
    And, btw.. I like ur picture !! :D :D full of spirit !! ☺hë•⌣•hë•⌣•hë•⌣•hë☺
    So, BRING IT ON , Baby !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank youu marrrr 10 million times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't help laughing, staring at your "determined" face. Hahahahaha. Ciayou dearie....

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahaa... rambutku seminggu takjepit gitu, akhire poni e g isa mbalik Fe...
    that's why aku akhirnya pengen potong pendek ae.. sumpekkk! XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks!