This Semester's Wishlist


Again.. i wanna make another wish list, for this semester!

1. Of course: Finishing the deadline of my thesis, at May 17th well!!! *the quisionare, the data input, the data analysis, the typing stuff, the lecturer meeting, and also the aural test - judgement day!!! Ou and yea... graduation day!!!!

2. Finishing my latest responsibility as Toddie Editor in Chief, in 16th issue (July 2010), well enough. Also, do the best regeneration i can !

3. Installing the DAW and the companion to my new windows 7 OS well well and no troubleee! I'm trying Presonus Studio One, btw. Hope it works better than the latest Nuendo (which making lots of lots trouble with my Presonus Audiobox!)

4. Having a great time to tell some leaders about my next future plan

5. Fullfilling the requirement of Prasetiya Mulya, include going to Jakarta for the intake test... If this is Your way, I believe You will make it. The rest is Yours...

6. Hoping that Gogirl Magz really open internship program during this semester holiday (they've said it at their fb wall...), and of course, i'll apply, and hope i'll be accepted! Gosh, that's my dream-intern-place!

7. Wanna spend more quality time with the three 'little' mouseketeers... Brother Jaya, Levin, and Sista Lauren. Well, the little one Levira too.. I just feel, I'll gonna miss them so much, after this..

8. Having a great 'last' holiday getaway with crazy friends, either GMJ or CCD to some outtatown. Batu, Bali, Lombok, Sempu, Bangka Belitung??? XDD

9. A great time with my Taylor

10. I don't know. A finish line to another new beginning?

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Comments

  1. Loh Len...wish-list kapan hari udah selesai ya?

    hari dimana kanu nau pegi rasae semakin deket ya...

    Wish u can get that GoGirl intership and have a great blue-print about your future plan!

    Go Girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish list kpn hari 80% done!
    20% still on progress.. :)

    iyo cepet ya.. gak kerasa..
    i'll catch ur wish!
    Go!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks!