So, Who's the Crazy One?

Couple days ago, a friend told me about the latest movie she's watched.
Shutter Island, casted by Leonardo di Caprio. (Directed by Martin S, i guess...)
She said to me, "watch that movie, then i want to ask ur conclusion, don't you think that Leo is really crazy?"
Curious with her question, i ask her to tell the story..

And i'm trying to identify what hapenned to Leo, in the real world surround me..
Ok, I'm not marshall. I am not thrown away into some isolated island.
But, i think, lots of people, will face the same problem as him, in the other case.

It's a problem about losing our identity right? About being insecure, losing confidence about being ourself. About not knowing 'who i am' surely..
The question is just one: Am I being Crazy? or Is this world being Crazy?

in the middle of that brainstorming moment,
i currently  remember some part of Rosi Golan's Hazy-lyric,

What if I went and lost myself?
Would you know where to find me  

If I forgot who I am,
Would you please remind me oh?

Cause without you things go hazy
 
at the end , I answer her,
"I don't know he's been crazy or not. But looks like i learn, that somehow, human, really needs others' existence. Somehow, we really need, 'someone' that we trust, just to remind, who we are. Because sometimes, we'll face that time. The time that maybe we'll lose our confidence to just know who we are."

And this Unbelievable world like this, sometimes, i do really need, someone to convince me.
Who is being crazy now? Me, or this world?

Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Comments