Recently's Feeling

*just an illustration, based on the true story

Somehow, i feel i understand
what it's like
being a girl who's just dumped her bf, because of some CRUCIAL reasons.
then, couple times after that, there are a lot of people, regret their separation, said that They were amazing, they were look good, suitable, complete each other, and have passed lots of problems together. That they two seem having a same vision, a same destination, and has produced a great stuffs.

And this girl, somehow, not affected by people's statement. Just... she agree, that she and her ex, has passed lots of struggle together. They've had many many good memories, instead that CRUCIAL problem.
No no no..  i don't feel like a girl who want to be back in her ex's hug, just because anybody say they were good and complete each other and blah blah blah.

I just know... ooou.. maybe this is the feeling about maybe 'regreting' some good points we've shared together. Well, each decision have their consequonce and sacrification. You can't just release the bad stuffs, but included the good potential one, which is a complete package of your deal, while you choose to break up with him.

I don't wanna back to him anymore, as a gf-bf i mean. Never. As i said before about the CRUCIAL stuffs. Maybe i won't miss him as a bf. Maybe i just miss the thing called 'relationship' what we've build together. (I start to think like Dee, I guess.... XD)

Finally, i know, it's part of learning to move on.
Say no to regret.
Live on your final decision.
And trust, that you'll get the better, or no, the BEST one, soon!
the true 'bf', the true relationship.

Thanks to you, my ex. You make me understand what is the world i'm facing with. You make me learn to make a very CLEAR step in my life. I hope you get your vision and your best gf.

And of course, at last, i thank you, the 'relationship' itself.
I really really learn much much lesson from raising you. Maybe if somebody asked me, 'what makes me defend so far, it's all about you. It's all because of you, who've taught me so much, more than my bf himself.'
I wish you a verryyy great future, whatever it may happen. Maybe you'll never know. But you'll always have a part, in my journey.

Bye. See you someday, if you are still there.

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Comments