Maybe It's Time for People

I guess, these two past semester was really really 'cool.'
i really learn much about dealing with some kind of people.
when i say some 'kind', it really is!
the 'seem' good one, the 'seem' i've into one, the one i 'click', the one 'i adore' at first, the one i may trust 'before.'

Yes, maybe I have to learn how to deal with all package of a human. The good and the bad side.
and that the value of a human is realllly reallly based on their heart. *which sadly we can't clearly know.
Yea, who can know the deepest of somebody's heart? Only God. And obviously, i'm not God.


Of course sometimes it's just too tiring to keep my eyes on, though in the zone which supposed be the safest one.. It's like having an enemy inside my blanket (onok a peribahasa inggris e.. :p)...

At the end, I think it's not just about being hurt, dissapointed, or forgive someone. It's about learning to trust. To build a trust from the beginning. From now on, I may be more secure and choosy about seeking or looking someone as a companion, in every part of my life. I may compare all the new comers i've met for the first time in my life with the old one, specially the old 'bas***d one.' I don't know either it means i'm making a better or worst improvement in this life lesson.

Maybe later, time will give me the wiser answer, more...
Maybe it's time to really really understand, you can't 100%ly counting on a human.
They are God's artificial. They have weakness.
Am I demanding too high? Am I hoping too much?
I thought at first, it won't be this hard.
Maybe i was wrong.

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Comments