If I Never Met You

 If I never Met You
at that - i don't exactly remember- time,
maybe, now i'll be somebody
who is living , in either her Agnostic or Postmodernism way.
How come?

Well, i may sense that.
Because until these -almost- my 22 years life,
eversince i was a kid, i always have a tendency
to ask about the TRUTH in every aspects in my life.
I care so much about FAIRNESS.
Or, in the other way, I'd rather being a Reasonable person, than a hmm.. Faithful person?
What is faith by the way? Who can prove that anyway? Such a silly -ism style right? 

Seriously, the more i think about what I believe now, the more I feel amazed.
The more i think about the background of my 'thought style', the more I wonder,
that You've already prepared the whole detail.
And I believe, my thought will enrich me to know You more.
The more I ask, The more You'll answer.
You'll never stop showing the TRUTH, through this FAITH.

You create all of the world's truth. You are also the one who give these 'senses' for us to find that truth.
I know I am just this 'limited' creature among this unlimited universe You've made.
I know there will always the part of this life which can't be 100% understood by my limited thought.
That's make me a human, and that's make You, God.

I know that what we believe is more than
wise words, sweet invitation, or good enticed.
It's more personal than those artificial way of man.
I call that, a spiritual personal journey, in each man's life.
And I'm thankful for that time.
I wish you'll have yours, too..

*I don't know what I will be, without You.
All of these accomplishment and growth, are because of You.

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Comments

  1. Hahahaha...i can imagine that Len...without Jesus, maybe we will be someone else...In Him, we learn to follow and imitate His character coz His character is the perfect one!

    I felt the same also lo couple of weeks ago...then im thankful for who i am right now...For what Jesus has done in my life and character...im still learning coz im a (borrow ur phrase) life learner....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea.. everyday i feel, the more i think about Him, the more i understand, that however, it's all by His grace, done specifically in his magic hand...

    hehe.. LONG life learner, then..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks!