You Care Even It's Little


 It's just a little thing,
Almost one year ago, i lend my 1GB USB to someone.
Later, he got some accident, and i feel hesitate to ask him back.
Besides, i still have my 8GB USB.
So i think, I'll ask him after he got some recovery.

And these couple months, after he's better,
I often forget and somehow still 'hesitate' to ask
think, maybe he's already forget or whatever...

I've thought a glance, this noon...
really.. just this noon..

'Hmm.. can i have that thing back?'
But i don't ask, text, or call him.
Just think.
Then, I think.. Hm.. Forget about it lah..

And tonight, his spouse suddenly call me,
"Valen! I wanna give back your USB! It's been a long time!"

What???
And it's back, now.

Speechless, that's prove, how sweet you are.
Even this little tiny -maybe- not so important thing,
You answer me.
I know You do.

Moreover, for the big-important things in my life,
I do, you will always take care, too.

You're such a Surprise man, Dad.. :D  
Thank you. And I'm sorry for maybe doubting You.

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Comments

  1. Oh my God..i experience the same thing also lho...Hahaha...will write in my blog :P

    God is Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyyyy!!! i've read yoursss!!! :D :D :D
    we do have such a coool dad!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks!