the ENTHUSIASM review of Your Job is not Your Career

Ok. First of all, i'm in the middle of very sleepy eyes noww...
Yep, saya ngantuk, karena seharian 'on' terus dari jam 6 pagi sampe sekarang...
I really wanna meet my pillow right now.
But but... this enthusiasm inside really can't be handled :D :D

Ok, so this is started by last night.
I was fb-ing and read a status from one of my friend.
She said, "Hey, i am going to bookstore. Does anybody have any recommendation about good books?"
Lots of people responded that.
But my eyes are went through one comment:
"Your Job is not Your Career by Rene Suhardono, Oh my Goodness Creative Junkies by Yoris Sebastian"
Interested with those two book title, i type and saved in my mobile phone.

And this afternoon, i don't know how come, otw home from campus, i really want to go to bookstore, really wanna look and buy those books. Specially, the first one.

And now i've read, well little bit scanning, sih!
OMG this book is really raise up the enthusiasm inside mine.
The think about Dreams
Passion in Life
Purpose of life
About love what you do, do what you love
About searching the true meaning of your life
About the reality
About the childhood stuffs..

It's all implied and concluded well in the great and communicative language, quote and graphic.
I think, i never read and being motivated by this kind of fun and -once again- enthusiasm book like this!
Reading this book, i think you will see, and feel, what kind of Passion the Writers try to deliver to us.
 
For everybody, who still care about the passion in your life, i think you should read this BOOK!
For sure, I'm not in the middle of marketing or sponsorship program with the writer
 This is the cool writer! Ahh jadi pengen ketemu langsung dan nguobrol panjang lebar sama this cool person!!!! I feel really connected and got same personal identity by reading his book!
I promise, I'll write another detail review about this book!
So sorry for being spoiler, but this time. You really have to hear the super cool spoil from me! :D
Hoahm...


The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Comments