Dear God


Dear GOd,
I know life will never be easy.
I'll face hard circumstance,
I'll face hard people.

Even the one i thought, will be the great one,
that -at the end- turn around,
being totally -not the same as- i thought before.

Dear God,
I won't be defeated
neither by hard circumstance
nor hard people

It's totally my decision,
to keep on going
to keep on learning
or just stuck away
in the land of cursing and swearing

Dear God,
I'm very thankful
because You never push me
to do this alone

I know You are here
I know You've provided what I'll need the most
I'm thankful for each person
who'll always there to support me
I'm thankful for each moment
You've used to inspired me
I'm thankful for the strength
You've given to me.

Dear God,
Life won't be easy
But I live.
And that's call: Living a Life!

I won't be defeated, I won't quit. I promise.

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Comments

  1. like this post soooo much!!!
    we'll fight together Len ^^
    God with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesss!!!! fight!
    @MD: i'll remember ur last words that day, always! I promise we'll meet there, soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is tough! That's make us stronger!

    I got something like this in my devotion, about what Jacob (Yakub) did...will post it soon....

    =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks!