Whadda Fun Night!

Yep tonight is the 17th party of my besties' sister. Though we are not high school or 17th anymore, the CCD peoples (cool group friends from design subject, i used to hang with)  are fully spirited rather than the real high school students. Well, as a design peeps who used to look unique yet quirky, and also, this party theme was Lady Gaga - their idol of crazy/ creative portrait-, we decide to look as crazy as GAGA!

Actually, i haven't tried any experiment in make up stuffs. I usually just do the ordinary way. Ordinary liner, just one line above my eyes. Tonite? Let's try something different. Maybe not as bold as GAGA. But, let's try! :)
Some of my family members (mom and big sis) think that i've got this style from make up stylist.
Hahaha.. Quite accomplished then? Thanks for my sis' black gel-eyeliner!
Btw, the bowl haircut quite complete my quirky style tonite. :D

Fav. Shoot from Photo Booth 
CCD (minus Priska & Mega) left to right: 
Pao, Cintya 'Om', Nyoto (knee down), Mickey (white glasses) , Jeje (sit), Agnes, Valen, Singgih
Hmm.. in this pic actually my bold make up just look so ordinary, except the heart shape. Maybe i supposed to add another black or glittery shadow.. :)
 I'll post another pics from tonite's party. *I didn't bring my digi cam~

And and and, it was a fun nite. Flashbacking 17th moment. And, actually, it's kinda weird.
I just realize. this is the 1st nite of 17th party i've ever come with dress, cool make up, and full right to just sit and enjoy the party. *not busying around. :D

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Comments

Post a Comment

thanks!