Prasetiya Mulya Business School

Last Tuesday ( March 23rd), I just went to Jakarta (twice, in this March... hoho), accompanying my Dad to finish some office's payment with Jakarta's supplier. And then, before arriving to their office, we dropped a while at my -future- campus, Prasetiya Mulya Business School. Yay!
Actually, i've planned to visit this campus at my 1st Jakarta -Java Jazz- trip, on the early March. At the end, i couldn't make it. But now i can! With a little lost, finally i, with my dad, my dad's colleague, and his driver, arrive at PMBS, West Cilandak, at around 11.00 am.

The building is old enough, but quite cozy. I love the atmosphere. Not too crowded, not too big, not too elite. :) *Actually i really want to take pic in front of the building, but we're really in the middle of rush hour.. soo. :( next time then..
Then, i enter the administrative office, and ask couple things with the officer. Actually i've already known all of the basic information about the MM (Magister Manajemen) Reguler programs, curriculums, and requirements. It's all implied in their official website, www.pmbs.ac.id.

But, the newest and coolest information I've just known there, is about the date of their class. In the website, and from the information i've got from phone last January 2010, they said, the class will be held on March and June, each year. And because my graduation is still on July-August 2010, the earliest class i can take is still on March 2011. But you know whad? Yesterday, the officer said,
"Since last year, we opened 3 terms of class. March, June, and OCTOBER!"

Kyaaaa!!!!!!
That means, i can take the October class. I don't need to wait until next March! :)
The intake test will be held in 3 terms. July, August, and September. I'll update the scedhule from the website... :)))))

Here's some 'souvenir' from my super short trip~
PMBS' official bag? Hahahaha

PMBS - MM brochure (finally i can read from the hard copy) :)

the admission form (*again, finally i can have the hardcopy!)
will send it, soon.. on July! 
I hope!

What will happen next with my future plan?
:) I'll keep update!

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Comments

  1. wew.. hbs dr Jkt ya, mbak?
    hehehe... koq ndak blg2?
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. iya... cm 1 hari aja soalnya dan...
    pergi pagi pulang sore..
    :)

    next time deh yang pergi nya agak lama an, ak kabari.. bakal sering k jakarta dlm taun ini.. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks!