Diane Warren Big Fans!!!!

Super silly me... Attending Java Jazz Festival 2010 without knowing who Diane Warren is...
But lucky me, fortunately, watching her show, and just realize, that she is a ROMANTIC BALLAD HITS MAKER!!!!!!
Kyaaaaa
Now, I'm a big fans of her!
Diane Warren, a truly simply -behind the scene-lady, the mother of hits:
- I Dont Wanna Miss a Thing (Aerosmith)
-Because You Loved Me (Celine Dion)
- How Do I Live (Trisha Yearwood)
- There You'll Be (Faith Hill)
- Cant' Fight the Moonlight (Le Ann Rimes)
-  I Turn to You (Christina Aguilera)
and many many thousands moree!!!!!

to know moreeee about her private life, see here
and to know moreee about her song, see here

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Comments

  1. Lho, where are you sweety? Jakarta? Aaaaah, I wish I were there. Could really make use of a short holiday T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. yess... i was there.. watching JJF 2010.
    Later, i'll post my short trip story.
    i should ask you before ya..
    do you love jazz, too Fe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lagu There You'll Be adalah lagu favo ku sepanjang masa tun

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks!