8 Simple Things Which Makes Me Happy

 1. Listening a new random-cool song, i've never heard before, from Radio or Film

2. Trying to remember and *sometimes note/ type the lyric in my mind/ notes

3. Hunting, or let's say Googling that lyric from my -not very good- listening skill
*Sometimes if i feel hard finding that song, i ask some help from my friend, who's good at listening. :PP

4. Finding the song, the lyric, the title, and the singers!

5. Googling again, and Downloading it, with the lyric, too!!!

6. Playing that song, while reading the lyric, and imagine the scene of the film again

7. And, now, i add the newest habit, posting the lyric in my notes/ blog page

8. Another second newest habit, covering that song, maybe recording, and then uploading the audio at my social network acc. :D

These are some results of my song, got from Googling/ Hunting recent days:
- Fall Again by Glenn Lewis (OST. Maid in Manhattan) 
I wanna spend time till it ends
I wanna fall in you again
Like we did when we first met
I wanna fall with you again


- Plan on Forever by Sue Ann Carwell (OST. The Wedding Planner)
I have planned my life, to the last detail
With a story book romance to fill my days

~ How could I plan on forever?
When I never planned on you


- Never Saw Blue Like That by Shawn Colvin (OST. Runaway Bride)
And I never saw blue like that before Across the sky
Around the world
You've given me all you have and more
And no one else has ever shown me how 


- Chances by Five for Fighting (OST. The Blind Side)
Chances won't escape from me
Chances are only what we make them


**I re-remember again about this habit. I've done this since i were little.
The song seeking, lyric seeking, and etc. 
But of course, at that time i haven't known google, download, etc.
At that time, All source i have, maybe just from magazine, radio, friends? 
Now everything seems sooo easy. Information and source are everywhere.

So, i should be happier than some years ago, rite?
I have to!

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Comments

Post a Comment

thanks!