C'est La Vie

Say, I will meet any limitation in every way I take
Either in school, or life.

Say, I will meet any higher authority who'll have bigger power
to deal the final decision
Either in school, or life.

Say, I don't have enough title or experience know these wide science/ real world
Either in school, or life.

Say everything you may say.
Decide everything you may decide.
Those won't change my root.
Ever. :)

As you know, I'm not chasing grade A.
Pride. or a follower successfull philosophy.
From the beginning, I believe in the power of good will and God..~

Well, I'm not trying to live in my idealism world...
I'm Just trying to deal with what's best may come from myself~

Pfff...
For some people, it's hard to push them to be his/her best.
But for some people, it's hard to 'hold' them to not be his/ her best.
Everything may look wrong here.
And so sorry.. but i'm not trying to please anybody.

This is real life, right?
Live among imperfect human
Around this imperfect world.

I'm not trying to be perfect.
I'm just trying to be my best.

Either you need to push or hold me.
You choose.
And i will choose, too.

At the end, It's ended up with our own choice, right?
As a human.
Not as a kid. Not as a student.
Not as a woman.
Just as the same -flesh and bloody- human.

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Comments