Still the Same


Song  and Lyric by Valen-CIA
Photo by Singgih

for listening the draft of this song, please download at here
 
I've been knowing you
since that day
and We've been hanging around
till this day

Sharing
Fairytale Buff to Reality Stuff
the Big Bold Dreams to
Unfold Beams
till I realize
how meaningful you are

Now you're entering new door
stepping to the next
level of life

So
I'm happy for you
but i am afraid
you're one step ahead
but i'm still here
Will You change
and forget me?

IT'S HARD TO LET YOU GO
WITH THIS NEW DIVERGENCY
CAN WE STILL HAVE TIME

TO CHAT, JOKE, OR ELSE
CAN WE STILL BE LIKE
WE USED TO BE?

BUT DEEP DOWN IN MY HEART
I KNOW IT'S FOR YOUR BEST
IN THIS HESITANCE
WHEN I GAZE YOUR SMILE
I GET
THAT YOU'RE STILL THE SAME

*Bridge:
How Fool I am,
doubting the bond within us
This ship which we've built
has passed many journey

So I'm releasing
my anchor of comfort
and sailing my sincere Trust
for your truly happiness


*This topic has been around since late 2006. *But just seriously converted to song just couple weeks ago.. :)
At that time, I was too 'young' to trust the existence of my friendship.
While we Entered our own path, seems like separated with many new things,i doubt the ordinary us.
But at the end, i've realize that s/he is still the same.
I'm glad i can pass that time.
And now, i can happily say that the different life doesn't matter for us.

Thanks for anybody who has left a mark in my journey.
I know, and trust, that we will be still the same.

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Comments

  1. tinggal bridge nya! :)
    mau mencoba modulasi 1 1/2 tp masi belum nemu yg cocok.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. fairytale buff? nice phrase... kpikir drmn tuh?
    aku ae ga tau arti e

    ReplyDelete
  3. tentu saja semua berkat: Mr. Google Translate.. :D :D
    fairytale buff tu berkhayal2 g jelas --> ak dewe yang bentuk kata e sih.. pokoke secara grammar ga salah.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. iya iya... ga salah :p
    aku ga mo koreksi kok...
    justru dpt ilmu :)
    nice words...
    eh nti aku cariin link tutorial songwriting berklee d... lupa... wktu itu aku pernah liat di forum musiktek itu...
    songwriter cewe gitu maen gitar... jd inget kmu... lyrics and cara menggal2 frase nya dibahas... ma professor nya

    ReplyDelete
  5. btw tuh suara si misty mang beda yha ma gitar ecek2 :)tinggal yg maeninnya aja nih msti bener :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. ketemu...!!!
    smoga isa dibuka linknya
    http://www.musiktek.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?82966.0#post_82979

    ReplyDelete
  7. takpikir komen e cepet e jadi 7 dalam sehari.. ternyata isi e kamu kabeh.. :p
    thx link ny anyway

    ReplyDelete
  8. kaya apa nih lagune?
    udah km upload?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks!