I'm Safe with You




I always feel safe
While You ride the car
Without words
I've already known
You've passed this road, thousand times
You've known the rightest way to our destination

I always feels safe
While You hug me tight
Without words
I've already known
That It'll be Ok
That I'm not passing this alone


Daddy,
Thank You.
I almost forget, how precious it is
For always having You, 
by my side.


I Love You. 
I'm not alone. Never.

 
The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Comments

  1. Yeah dear, you're right. It's so easy to forget and take everything for granted, while we should be thanking for His being with us :)

    Like the pictures. The lil girl is so pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea Fe... I wanna keep reminding myself, that actually, I am really nothing without Him..

    *me too.. like the 1st pic... her smile was soo sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. RIGHT!! :)

    we're safe coz He's w us, and as u said in one of ur post: He knows better than us

    where did u get the pics? nice pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. as always be... Mr. Google
    :)
    i don't know the keyword, either 'father daughter' or some kind like that

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks!