Hari Ini, Untuk Kalian

Song and Lyric by Valen-CIA
*If you wanna listen to the draft, please download in here


Ini saat berharga
pencapaian yang kunanti slama ini
Izinkan aku
mempersembahkan
Hari ini
Untuk Kalian

Siapakah aku
Bisa mencapai
Hari ini
saat ini
Semua karena Kalian
Semua karena Kalian
Berkat pengorbanan
doa dan cinta kalian

Terima Kasih
Mungkin tak cukup
tapi sungguh
siapa aku tanpa kalian
Terima kasih
tlah jadi bagian hidupku
Takkan ada hari ini
tanpa kalian

*This song is requested by one of my fb friends. He's one of my new supporter in music... He want to sing a 'thank you-tribute' song to his parents in his grad day in this year.
First, I don't feel nothing special. Then he asked me to read some of notes about his family. He said, "Hmm..I want to sing to my dad n mom, but it's quite complicated.. maybe you can read here: I Hate My Daddy, Tuhan, Aku Pengen Kado yang Special..
And, after reading the notes about his family journey :, I was really really inspired and touched.
Another  surprise gift he want to five to his parent is: gathering with full family member in churc after his grad day. Then at the time, he will sing this song.
So.. here.. I am trying my best, to write a song, to be part of his surprise gift.
*And i'm also surprised.. I can finish this song during 30 min. Maybe because the inspiration is too strong? :)
All the best for you and your fams!

*Thx dude.. for inspiring me.. I realized that I've been done nothing for my own fams..

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Comments