Wish No. 1, 2, and 3 Accomplished!!!!!

Okay.. wish no. 1 (Toddie 9 deadline) & 3 (internship presentation) had already been accomplished since a week ago.
And the most wanted things in this week, is wish no.3: THESIS PROPOSAL PRESENTATION DAY!


Today, 3rd Dec 09, 11 a.m., @ TV Lab was my scedhule (changed from Dec 7th).
I've been at campus since 9.45 a.m.
Meeting some friends and having chit chat.

10.15 a.m.: Ready in front of TV Lab

11.00 a.m.: Still no lecturer

11.15 a.m.: 2 lecturer come. One is a very kind lecturer i know (Ms. Astri Yogatama, specialized in sociology and cross culture research).
And the 2nd is... Ms. Fanny Lesmana! OMG! hahahaha..

11.40 a.m.: I'm still at outside.. And finally come inside, ask them, what was i waiting for?
"Valen, I know it's been really late.. But we have to wait our major judges, Mr. Wolly."

...........okey...

11.45: I decide to prepare all my slide, and finally they asked me to start presentation

"Just in 5 minutes ya, Valen.."

Shortly.... After i'm doing my Quickie presentation, there isn't any big deal question.. They just asked about the title, some of theory, and my objectivity as a research (plus an owner--> which i've guessed before).

And that's it...

I've passed...

And honestly, it doesn't feel as debateful or 'hot' as i guess before..
It's just that cool..
:D
******************

While I'm waiting.... with that office (or waitress) look... :p

Anyway, in the middle of my waiting time.. I read and practice my paper and slide.
And i wonder.. What will happen, if I do this 2 months ago (as the proper scedhule)?
Will i be this far, too?
Will my understanding of the theory, research method, and whatever will be like this?
Will it be worse or even better?

I don't know.

One thing i know.. I'm really thankful for HIS own time.
Thanks for make me experiencing that
all things work together for good for those who love God, who are called according to his purpose

Can't wait for your next lesson..

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Comments