Several Gadgets I Should Maximize (MORE)

I am a girl with lots of attraction..
Specially things related with creativity such as art n music.
(not to purse-bag-shoe-blouse like any other ordinary girl.. ;p)

Some people call me as a 'multi-talent' girl..
But somehow, I realize, that multi-tasking-talent ability could make me become a 'non-focus- or -non maximize- person. -.-

Well... here are some gadget or tools i should maximize (more):

1. Presonus Audiobox Soundcard (Converter)
This was one of the main major of digital recording. To produce a good recording sound, a good soundcard is a must needed! And to have this type of soundcard, i'd passed a very long journey.. Well not me.. but i think.. Audiobox itself had been passed the very long trip. From online shop to Purdue to San Diego to Bali, and finally, to me. -.-
And now, 1,5 years after having this soundcard, i've just made less than 10 songs! How poor was that!!!!


2. Keyboard Controller M-Audio Oxygen 49 keys
Also... this is part of digital recording stuff.. And since my sist (read: old roomie) come from Beijing, i have to put it to warehouse.. -.-
Yea.. some of my music-tools have filled our rooms.. So sorry.. not to maximize the day you were -supposed freely- to be played...


3. Lomo Camera Diana F+ with splitzer
....... Nooo... It has been 4 months since my sis come back (and bring the Diana to me as I asked b4).. and I still don't have enough time to -utak atik- that gadget.. Until this day.. I just don't relaly get how to have a good captured one.. *it's just happy go lucky alias untung2an!





4. A Digital Saxophone (AKAI-EWI-4000s)
Well.. actually one of my generous friend lend that instrument to me... since 6 months ago I guess.. -.- And i've not touched that.. though i really want to play that! buhuhuhuhuhu


5. Ipod touch 8gb
It's a gift from my mom in my lates 21st bday.. Unlike another 4 gadget.. Actually i've used this gadget almost every day.. Just, i think that it can be used maximally not only for hearing music or just do some browsing, but also using another variety applications.. And i can't still have time (again!) to utak utik and installing lots of applications...

Well.. just stop until that i guess.. (Don't make me feel guilty more...)



Actually.. I have a draft-plan to buy another accoustic-electric or folk guitar (Taylor maybeee :)), while I'm in HK this December...

But.. Before deciding to buy or not.. I think I must re-consider the best strategy and plan to maximize my another gadget... in this holiday time!!!



The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Comments

  1. len... but know... you've already decided to buy new one right? :p jdnya di jkt or hk nih? kmu jd bikin aku pengen aje ^^ :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. buakakaka.. iya jadi.. nda tau di mana.. liat2 HK dulu deh pertama2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ntar kalo aku wes beli kamu pasti boleh nyobaaa!!!!! :D :D
    asal senar e jangan diputusin 2x, trus pick e jangan diilangin.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah asik.. coba gitar mahal sblm pulang jkt... n sblm nti pnya sndiri... ^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks!