My (greeny) Seminar/ Work Kit


Here's the 'gadget' or 'kit' i use among my proposal preparation stuff...

*except the water bottle.. (the source of my freshment.. :D)
i just realize all are in green..

- The 8gb Kingston Flashdisk.. (the green part is in the frog hanger--> what's gantungan in english? wakakak) Really help my daily dos! To print, data transfer, etc!!! (It is bought from my bestest frenn...)

- Pilot Rexgrip Pen, casing green.. It is my Lifetime Most Favourite Pen!!!! I've already lost it like thousand times (usually after i'm doing event or big stuffs...) and still always buy the same pen... Love that pen so muchhh! It has accompanied me doing some notes, scratch, or collecting ideas...

- Tip-Ex.. Well... don't find the green one.. But recently i need them to do some manipulation while i do some error in printing and don't have time to do re-print.. :p

- Stabilo Highlight Turqoise. Wew... really useful for adding or marking some highlite in thousand pages theory book i've to read!

- Hair Rubber? (what is karet rambut in English?)... It really helps my daily activities!!! Really really do!!! After ponytailin or bun-ing my hair in the middle of working time.. I do feel fresh-er !!!!

Thanks for accompanying until this time..
Let's continuing our partnership!!!!!

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Comments

  1. Gadgets said,"Hey!! give me a break!! i want to rest!!!"

    :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks!