My Accomplished- Wish No.6

I was planning to change my hairstyle
at least at the beginning of December
After attending the last wedding party in this year
I was.

But yesterday, while googling a suitable hair style for me...
I found a medium bob style which i thought effortless.. :)
And anyway... I have been in this long (curly/ straight) hair style for like 2 years!
Wow! That's a cool record!
Because when i was school, i used to change my hair style at least once in 3 months
(and always in a short hair style)

This morning, I spontaneously call my usual hairstylish and ask if he had no appointment.
And here i am...
with my new Medium Bob!

This is me before.. with long-curly hair

Actually.. maybe i just loose my hair like that twice in a week, just right after i wash my hair. While in a middle of activity, i used to tie them.
Make a pony tail or messy bun.

Like this...

It's more comfortable while i have my neck free of hair..

So Here I am now!


The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Comments

  1. wuuiihh..
    tampilan baru nihh??
    ngikuti ibunya anak-anak yaa??
    wakakakaka...
    tapi cute juga koq, Len...
    hehehe..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks!