I'll Skip


Whatever it calls
Unpredictable case
or part

However it comes
caused by what or who

Whatever the possibility
Yes or No

I don't care

All I know is
I have to pick just one

So i pick my 1st Focus
the 1st which has been mine so far

And i'll skip the others

I'm not running away

Just...
I am not ready enough
to complete
more than 'one' stuffs

Also,
I think I'm not in a possible side
to be in round

So..
Why should I care?

This time...
I'll just SKIP

:)

I know
someday
there will be another chance
when I'm ready enough
to PLAY

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Comments

  1. valenn.. long time no see.. hehehe u've been added to my blogroll :D
    thx dah mampir2 yaa.. jgn sungkan2, ga perlu lepas sepatu.. ahhahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey...why dont u try to pause to take a deep breath...after then u can play it again!!!

    its better than skip =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hihihi.... pause ya...
    hmmm
    i'm afraid if i pause..
    i will keep thinking about that
    about when can i play that again?

    but if i skip..
    i'll focus to another things first..
    :)
    maybe like that...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks!