Hey J - Live Session

Never expecting before..
That a spontaneous song..
from an 'isenk' mode...
can be this far..

3 days ago.. a friend from my Digital Music Course
offering me to perform in their event,
joined with KomputExpo @ a brand new mall in Surabaya,
Grand City Mall.

First, i thought, it's just a small gigs.
I accepted that offer, and prepared in a rush.

But while attending the gigs this afternoon,
the stage isn't as small as i thought b4.
Also, I was bit surprised.
There are couple young talented persons in this city.
THey performed so well..
With their own style and genre.
There were hip hop, rock-techno, solo drum, and me.. with my pop-accoustic 'Hey J.'


the stage


And it was me...

WEll.. there is little bit regret while my digital File and sound system got some error..
I can't show the best part of me... I guess..

But at least.. I have one enthusiastic audience.
A young man greet me after my performance..
He said,
"Well.. your guitar sound didn't get clear.. And your microphone is too soft.. But I like your song."

And frankly, overall, i enjoy that moment.
I just realize.. How long i have 'left' those world..
And i think it's time to get back.
:)

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway

Comments

Post a Comment

thanks!